Saturday, July 11, 2009

My TV is possesed

JP and I have enjoyed cable for many years. Recently our cable box kind of exploded and stopped working. It was really tragic actually. JP called the cable company and they wouldn't send us a new box until they tried to fix it over the phone. So after a 45 minute phone conversation, our cable box was supposedly fixed. Well, after two days come to find out it was not fixed. So again JP calls and is on the phone for another 45 minutes. This time they agreed to send a new box. So now we are enjoying our cable again. The only problem now is someone around us has cable through the same company we do and somehow their remote changes the channel on our tv. This gets really frustrating! I will be relaxing, watching tv and next thing I know the channel changes. I have figured out that it is a guy because it always changes to baseball or nascar or some other manly show. Sometimes we play a game where for about 20 minutes we are switching channels back and forth. Then it stops. I need to call the cable company and see what we can do about it because it is annoying!

1 comment:

mrsjwd9 said...

Ummm, hopefully you won't get any of their pay per view! YIKES.
We are highly considering just doing the HD converter box like Jen & Nate. They seem to have the same channels & no $100/mo Comcast bill. We will just get me a wireless USB for my laptop (or we shall see how much longer it lasts anyway).
Good luck & keep calling! I would even go as far to tell them you shouldn't have to pay your bill for at least a month or you will cancel.