Here are your new prego pictures....


These were taken a few days early as JP is in South Dakota getting some pheasant and turkey for Christmas. I have gotten bigger in the last couple of weeks. I have also finished one and a half bottles of TUMS. The heartburn has gotten a lot better though!!! Our appointment to find out if it is a boy or girl (and yes we are finding out) in next Friday, but we are having them put it in an envelope and opening it Christmas Day. JP was and still is not so excited about this idea but he is getting better and well, he doesn't have a choice. Although I can see the bugger peaking so the envelope will have to go somewhere safe and away from our house. I have started a poll to see if you think it is a boy or girl so cast your vote! I personally don't have a preference, just a happy healthy baby is all I request!
12 comments:
cutenessssss! :)
I voted girl, by the way. :)
Cute belly! I love it!
Getting bigger. Can I peak in the envelope? I won't tell either one of you! Promise : )
I vote BOY!!!!!
Girl. It's Junioress
wow! this is about to get fun!! i voted boy!!
Girl. That is definately a girl bump.
With both my boys, it was obvious what their gender was, the ultrasound tech didn't even have to tell us. In fact with Max, we weren't 100% sure we wanted to know, but about 30 seconds after the probe hit my belly, there he was in all his boy glory.
So, just be prepared that you may know before you want to know. In the end, it's a surprise anyway, it's just a matter of when :)
You aren't finding out till Christmas? You will crack there is no way you can wait:)
I am so happy for you still, this is such a miracle. I can't believe your baby bump! It is so amazing isn't it?
I vote girl by the way.
lets do dinner asap!
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!! It's a baby girl!!! :) Love you Steph!!! And I'll keep that letter for you ;) just don't be surprised when I already know on Christmas morning though... ;)
I vote girl all the way! The envelope would be good in my hands trust me i am not an impatient person; you would know you have lived with me my whole life! Love you steph and congrats!!!
You look fantastic and you are so tiny. I think your idea about the Christmas surprise is awesome. I can't wait to find out and we are so excited for you guys. I do have one question, you don't eat the Pheasant that JP brings home, do you?
Yes, I do eat the pheasant JP brings home. Jen mom cooks it though, so I am spoiled!
Are you going to wait until my grandbaby is born to start calling me Grandma Jen?
I vote for a healthy baby that is cute like his mommy & daddy!
I am SOOOOO excited for Christmas now that I know I get to find out then!
Love, GRANDMA Jen
PS thanks for the compliment!
Post a Comment