First of all, no matter what the size of a pregnant person DO NOT TELL THEM THEY LOOK BIG!!!!!!! It is just not polite! I have had a couple people ask me when I am due and when I tell them May 5th they look at me again and say "You look big." Um, should I just ingnore them or should I go crazy and blame it on the hormones? Yes I may look "big" but I don't feel that way. And I only look "big" becasue my cute little girl had decided to grow all out front, thus giving my organs room. It is actullly thoughtful of her to grow out instead of in to all my organs! Although she does like to put her little feet in my right lung! I am actually concerned about how little I look. I asked my doctor and he said that I am on the lower side of weight gain but that he is not concerned. SO what he is saying is 'If you wanted to eat more then it would be OK!' I do eat more. I eat two lunches some days, and even after that I forage the fridge and cupboard for something else. Oh well, I feel healthy and that is what counts!
I have out grown a pair of my maternity pants though. They are those lower waisted ones and they just cut me off and make my belly hurt so off to tupperware of non-fitting clothes they go. I will be pulling those back out though after baby girl Dillier comes becasue they are really cute and comfortable.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh, I could never do the lowrise preggo pants! They definitely cut me off in a bad way. Oh, and people ALWAYS tell me I look big when I don't!! You don't need to feel bad or get angry, just ask them what their excuse is?!? :) Then, you blame their hormones, because the pregnant woman is never to blame. It's in the code of pregnancy! :) BTW, I gain 50 lbs EVERY pregnancy, so anyhing less then that and you are doing great, in my book!
Bahahahaha I lo0ve the above comment about asking them what their excuse it!! Please do it!! :) :) :) Love you girl, and baby girl too!!!
Try not to get offeneded. Personally, I think it is not intended to be mean. I at least never got offended.
I love baby bellies, and I love when they get big. It is so cute. So maybe what they should say is, "When are you due?" "oh, wow, you look so cute. She might be a big girl!"
Ehh?
See, I never minded that. 'Cause I WAS big. Of course I was big, I was, um, HAVING A BABY!
When you need to worry about being big is near your due date and the doctor says you're measuring several weeks ahead. Then you don't really care how that LOOKS, you care about how that's going to COME OUT!
Post a Comment