*She does head stands. She will put her hands on the floor and sticks her little bum in the air.
*She now has 3 teeth, with one on the way. Her third tooth was on the bottom.
*Abilynn LOVES to pull her socks off and eat them. They taste really good!! She has done this for quite awhile.
*She crawls everywhere. She likes that she can get whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. She has already explored the garbage in the bathroom, the dogs bed, the dogs water dish, the Christmas tree, the dogs food dish while Bailey was eating his food (which by the way Bailey is the PREFECT dog, he didn't even growl at Abi when she was taking his food dish away. Instead he ate even faster!).
*Abi loves to crawl over to her toy boxes and dump the toys everywhere. She will then try to crawl into the toy box.
*She eats vege's. She shuddered when we gave her green beans for the first time and then gagged on them. She tolerates green beans now but prefers carrots, sweet potato's, and squash. Peas are liked but not loved like sweet potato's!
*She still LOVES her oatmeal and rice cereal. I tried some rice cereal the other day and gagged! NASTY!! Green beans taste way better then rice cereal.
*She has discovered stairs. Abi even made it up one of them. Thankfully I was right there watching and she didn't fall off.
*She can pull herself up to stand. When I go get her out of her crib in the morning and after naps, she is standing there to greet me. How I learned she could do this is I heard the mobile chiming on the monitor. I was confused because baby girl was suppose to be asleep and you had to turn the mobile to make it chime. I went into the nursery to investigate, and there Abi was standing up, swinging the mobile around, smiling as big as she could!
*Abilynn claps her hands. She likes to play pat-a-cake.
*She scrunches her nose to make a silly face. I have it on video.
*She likes to put things in her mouth and crawl around. She is pretending to be a puppy!
*Abilynn is learning to cry to get her way. It is a VERY dramatic cry too! JP plays right into it. We are in BIG trouble!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment