Friday, April 27, 2012

Picture-pallooza

Welcome to the world little man!

My first time seeing Peter



First family picture. (Someone has a picture where we are all looking at the camera, I hope!)

Check out those blue eyes!

"Peter, why are you crying? I am your older sister. I just want to give you a kiss!"

More kisses

Peter and Great Grandma Grana

Check out those guns!!

Stretch

Peter and Great Grandma Grammie

3 comments:

Cam said...

Love the pictures- congratulations~ As I was looking through them I thought, "Wow, he looks like a big baby."
I had to go back to your post to see how much he weighed, and yes! He was a big baby! Way to go Steph!
Sending my wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Congrats Steph! I think it's fun that both our kids were born within days of each other :). He's adorable! And it looks like Abilynn is such a good big sister! We really should get together. People with beautiful children should hang out. And since we both have beautiful children...we're included in that group :). Hope all is well my friend!

L.A.Creations said...

Oh Steph is he ever cute!! What a very handsome little guy! First of all you look amazing!! And I love those precious pictures of Peter and Abilynn together, so sweet! Congrats to you and JP! I was so nervous when we introduced Grayson into our family, but being a family of four and a mommy of two is just amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I love you guys so much! Please let me know if you need anything! XOXO