JP and I went to Fish Lake with Joe and Jen a couple of weekends ago. The boys went golfing one day and the next went fishing. So Jen and I hung-out at the cabin with the dogs and watched movies. Well I was watching a movie and Jen was looking through photos. I smelled something weird but just brushed it off. Then Jen looks up and says "Does it smell like something is burning?" I say yes and we proceed to see what it could be. Well Bailey had fallen asleep at my feet and his tail had gone into the heater. So we were smelling is tail hair burning. Luckily it did not go through to the skin. Nice mom I am huh!? The picture, if you didn't figure it out, is his tail.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Dog Tails
JP and I went to Fish Lake with Joe and Jen a couple of weekends ago. The boys went golfing one day and the next went fishing. So Jen and I hung-out at the cabin with the dogs and watched movies. Well I was watching a movie and Jen was looking through photos. I smelled something weird but just brushed it off. Then Jen looks up and says "Does it smell like something is burning?" I say yes and we proceed to see what it could be. Well Bailey had fallen asleep at my feet and his tail had gone into the heater. So we were smelling is tail hair burning. Luckily it did not go through to the skin. Nice mom I am huh!? The picture, if you didn't figure it out, is his tail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor Bailey!! although, that is kind of a hilarious story! we miss seeing you guys every Sunday! Hopefully, now that the slacker is gone, our ladies are getting visit taught! :)
When I first saw the picture I wondered to myself why Bailey's tail had grill marks on it
Post a Comment