No where really fun. I have just been lazy!
Summer has officially begun. The pool is open, the BBQ has been uncovered, the sunblock and beach towels have been dug out, my shorts have been unpacked (this was a little traumatic as some did not fit as well as they did last year!), my skirts are now being used instead of just looked at and most importantly the flip flops have come out! I do not like shoes so flips flops are perfect for me. I live my summers in skirts and flips flops, with a shirt too of course! I LOVE SUMMER and I want to go hiking and camping a lot this summer. I hope that really happens and is not just a thought. If any of you have fun places to hike or camp let me know.
Also, today marks my one year mark. I have been working for one year now and it has been a great year! I love having money to go shopping (and I go WAY too much but I am getting better!? Whoever thinks Costco is the hundred dollar store is wrong, it is Target!) I am less stressed out about finances and can relax more. In fact I now have savings! While I was in school my savings slowly depleted until it was negative so it has been nice to build that back up.
Other then that JP has taught me that there is a difference between a car and a vehicle. I thought they were the same thing but no they aren't (according to JP). The other night as we were eating dinner he told me that the next car we get should be a convertible. I said that is fine as long as a car seat can fit in the back. Then he said "see that is the problem with kids, you have to sacrifice for them." At least he figured that out now! He then explained to me that a car is not something you drive everyday it is more a show thing. Where as a vehicle is something driven everyday that is not so good looking. Sometimes I just nod and agree with what JP is saying even if it doesn't make sense!
HURRAY FOR SUMMER!!!!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HURRAY FOR SUMMER! :)
This made me want to have a glass of lemonade and sit in the sun...
HURRAYYY FOR YOUR POST! Where or where have you been??????? I was just asking Jamie if she had seen or talked to you because you have disappeared from my life!
I am glad you have the skirts and flops!
Lets play soon!
You should compile a book of "JPisms" Like that gem from the other day
"Sugar has no calories"
Post a Comment