So there is no picture to accompany this blog because it is lost somewhere in the computer. Have to love technology!?
JP decided to plant a garden this year. It is about four feet by two and a half feet. He put a short fence around it to keep the dogs out, mainly Molly, but Molly was not stopped and jumped over the fence. I don't think she will do it again though because she got in big trouble! JP planted tomatoes, strawberries and peas. So far the strawberries are doing really well. The tomatoes have seen better days and the peas are starting to grow. He makes sure to water it everyday and sprays for ants and other bugs. I hope he has a greener thumb then me or we will not have much of a harvest!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great Job JP! I wanted to plant a garden this year, but just never got around to it. We will have to stop by and try something from it. Maybe not a tomato right now, but we love strawberries and peas.
That is funny, I really wanted to see some pics! Steph, when are you going to call me back? Busy girl.
Post a Comment