Thursday, August 26, 2010

3 months old

Baby Girl Abilynn is 3 months old! Well, 3 months and a couple of weeks, but who's counting! She has changed a lot! She has out grown almost all of her 0-3 months clothes. Because she is so long, stretching the onsies doesn't work very well. I have packed up most of the 0-3 months clothes and I was really sad when I did it. Unlike when I pack up my clothes, she won't fit into her's every again. I may not fit into some of mine ever again either but that is another post! Her is what she has done in the last month....

*She rolled over from her back to her stomach. She has been doing this now for sometime. I am yet to get video of it because the little stinker doesn't roll over when I have the camera on! Lots of people have witnessed her rolling over though, so that will have to due for now.
*She has found her feet. She will chew on her feet all the time. If she has shoes on, she chews and slobbers on them.
*She talks all the time now. The other night she talked for almost an hour non-stop. Very cute but when it is ten o-clock at night and you have work the next day, not so cute!
*She smiles at you when you smile or talk to her. She has a very cute smile, with dimples!
*She LOVES to go on walks in the stroller or baby backpack.
*She played in the grass the other day and actually liked it. Unfortunately she is just like daddy though and is allergic to the grass. She had little bumps on her legs for a couple of days after. She didn't complain about them though.
*She LOVES to play with the puppies. Molly likes to play with her too until Abi pulls her ear and then playtime is over.
*She has a VERY strong grip and loves to pull mommies hair.
*She is getting more cuddly.
*She will play shy and hide her face when people talk to her.
*She can hold on to her toys and will fling them all around.
*She has gotten very good at taking her binky out but has not figured out how to put it back in. She will start to fuss and you will investigate to see what is going on and she will be holding on to the binky and flinging her hand around.

Here are some pictures..

Doesn't she look so cute in her hat!?!

Baby Abilynn and her daddy. Abi has blue eyes just like daddy!


Abilynn and mommy. Wonder what Abi is thinking!

3 comments:

Drew, Emms, Mcky, and Hara said...

Oh what a doll baby! I do LOVE that hat and she wears it so well. She is so stinkin cute!

Rommel and Christy said...

She is darling!

amberjill said...

Oh, she is so cute! I love her in that hat with the HUGE flower!! :)