I have been back to work now for almost two months. I am working 2 days, which is perfect! I thought that it wood be tough, with little sleep at night and all, but for the most part it isn't. In fact, I like that I know two days of the week I will get up, shower, do my hair, and get ready for the day. The other 5 days, well that depends on the day! JP gets Abilynn up and takes her to the sitter. This is really nice because he now knows what I go through every time I want to go somewhere!
I debated on going back to work or not. I talked to a lot of people and got a lot of advice and then decided I have to find out for myself. For right now I like it! I am really lucky though because I have a lot of family who is willing to help watch Abilynn. All though my brother Tanner has told me "I love Abilynn and she is really cute but I am NEVER watching her again!" He only watched her for two hours and apparently she cried most of the time. Sorry Tanner!!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment