Abilynn had her 4 month doctor visit yesterday. As the doctor was listening to her heart, Abi kicked him in the face. She also liked the paper on the table. The visit went really well until the nurse came in with the immunizations, and Abi started crying. She really cried when she got the shots but as soon as we left the room she stopped crying. Mom and Dad also got shots. Our pediatrician offers flu shots to parents with babies. I was thankful for this because it will save me from having to call and make an appointment somewhere else. Here are Baby Girls stats..
Weight: 15 pounds 3 ounces (82%)
Length: 27 inches (100%, in fact off the charts)
Head circumference: 16.5 inches (77%)
1 comment:
She is getting so big! I can't believe she is 4 months already!!
I looked at Cam's stats at 4 months.. he was almost the exact same! Well he was the exact same for height at that age and just a couple pounds heavier.
She is going to be a tall girl, if she is like him. He hasn't stopped and is still super high on the charts :)
Post a Comment