Baby Abilynn was blessed today by her father. It was a great day! My heart was so full of appreciation and love for my husband and our little miracle! I am so in love with both of them and my life is full of blessings becasue of them. We had lots of family and friends come to support Abi. It was amazing to see all the faithfull priesthood holders stand in the circle! The circle was not small. I know that you should not invite lots of men to stand in the circle but JP wanted family and some close friends and by the time he went through who he wanted, it turned out to be quite a few. I am also lucky to have in-laws who may believe differently then I do but they still came to church to support Abi! Abilynn is a very lucky girl to have so many people who care about her!
The day went pretty smooth. I woke up and got ready. Abi decided to sleep in a little. Once she woke up I bathed her and put her dress on. Her looked so pretty in her frilly white dress. Off to the church we went. The three back rows were full of people we had invited to come. When the Bishop announced that we had a baby blessing my heart started pounding so hard. This was my baby who was being blessed. I had waited so long for this and now it was here! JP gave a beautiful blessing. Abi talked a little at the beggining but then she quieted down. The spirit was SO strong!
After sacrament meeting everyone came back to our house. We had soup, salads, crackers and artichoke dip, a cheese ball, rolls, cupcakes and homemade rootbeer. It turned out to be a pretty warm day and five crock pots can really heat your house up! Lots of pictures were taken but my camera kept getting put down and not picked back up so I am going to have to get copies from people.
I am so blessed to have married a man who was worthy to take me to the temple so we could be sealed for all time and eternity! Beause of that choice, our family is forever. I am glad that JP is a worthy preisthood holder and he could bless Abilynn. I am SO thankful for my little Abilynn and that she came to our family. I am excited for our new adventures and to watch our little girl grow and learn.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment