I turned 30 last week. I have to tell you that it wasn't that bad, seriously! Although the 30, flirty and thriving is not an exact fit to me right now. I am 30 years old, 31 weeks pregnant and surviving!! I LOVE my life right now and I wouldn't change anything.
I think the reason I am doing well with the 30 is look at where my life is right now! I am married to my first crush, Mommy to one stinking cute girl, pregnant with our second child, working as a Dental Hygienist (a goal I had since I was 16). I have accomplished a lot in the last 30 years.
Sure there are days where I wish things were different, like we lived in a different house, but most things that I don't like I can change. Life is about your attitude towards what happens. I have not always had the most positive attitude and there are times where I lapse, but life truly is wonderful!!!!!!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment