The other day I was showing JP a toy I found for Abilynn at Kid to Kid and some shoes for Baby Boy. I was very excited about the toy because I have wanted to get this toy for Abilynn for awhile but because it is almost $30 new I always decided against it. I got very lucky and just happened to stop in at Kid to Kid real fast and they had it!
I was telling JP that I know I have a problem when it comes to buying clothes and toys and JP just starts to laugh. He says "You know you have a problem but that doesn't stop you from shopping." No it doesn't actually. Because I get caught up in the hunt for a certain toy and I want to find it at a second hand store. Then I have the satisfaction of knowing that I if I had bought this toy new it would have been 2 to 4 times as expensive. I also have the satisfaction of keeping money in my pocket to use another day for another toy or outfit. I have found really cute shoes at second hand stores for cheap.
JP then told me that I have to stop shopping. He said all he gets to buy is wagons because I buy everything else. He would like to pick out some toys and clothes for Baby Boy and for Abilynn too. Apparently I don't let him do these things. He has picked out clothes for Abilynn before and they were really cute.
So I have been banned from shopping! Unless of course I take JP with me and he gets to pick things out. You would think he was upset because of the money I spend but no he wants to play with toys too. He also wants to make sure Baby Boy is dressed very nice and in his style. I guess that is fair because I dressed and picked out almost all of Abilynn's clothes so he can pick out Baby Boys! Now, what should I do in my spare time since I can no longer visit second hand stores for bargains!?
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment