Friday, June 19, 2009
Is this all for you?
All I wanted was my smoothie, two sugar cookies and a cinnamon roll. What I got was a 19 year old questioning my eating habits. I drove through Kneaders (YUMMY) and ordered a mango smoothie, two sugar cookies (one for me and one for JP) and a cinnamon roll. The person told me how much it was and I drove to the window. When I get to the window the kid asks if this is all for me as he hands me the bag of goods. I look at him and say "what?" He then asks again if this is all for me. I laugh and say no. He turns around to get my change. Then as he hands me my change he says "I was just wondering because if it was you should eat healthier." Thank you young kid for telling me my eating habits suck! Really!? Can't I order two sugar cookies, a smoothie and a cinnamon roll without having to defend my eating habits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahhahaha that's hilarious! have you had their cheesecake? not the original one, but the one with chocolate and caramel. AWE.SOME! You should have added a couple of those to the order when he asked if that was all. I'da :) gotten another one just to throw it in his face!
Oh my gosh! I wonder if he would have said that to a chubby person : )
You should have said yes, and if he told you to eat healthier, you could have told him to kiss it!
HAHAHA
Post a Comment