JP has been wanting to get a work truck for awhile. He has looked and looked but he never found anything. The other day I mentioned that if he was serious about getting a truck now would probably be a good time because car dealers are having good deals. He looked on line and looked other places and three days later he is calling me telling me he found a truck and he is bringing it home for me to see. I really didn't care what the truck looked like or how much horse power it had, I cared if my I-Pod could be plugged into the radio, if running boards could be put on and if it had child lock on the windows and doors. Check, being installed next week and check! While JP was signing paper work I was at dinner with Joseph and Jamie. They couldn't believe that I was not with JP looking at the truck. I explained that he had driven it home and I really didn't care what it looked like. Had it been a family car I would have made my opinion known but since it was a "work" truck for JP I didn't care. They still couldn't believe it.
It took JP almost three hours to sign paper work. Apparently he was talking them into giving him a deal on the running boards and a liner for the truck bed., which worked! Next week the running boards and liner will be put on, along with a key less entry. I think it is dumb that it didn't come with a key less entry but I guess that is how they make money. JP gave his brother a transformer window sticker for his car and, of course, as soon as he had time JP got one and put it on his truck. Next will be the duck club stickers. In a couple of weeks his truck will be transformed with a tool case and a rack and then he will be in business. We will be getting rid of the van so if you know anyone who is interested let me know because our drive way is out of control!
1 comment:
Wohoo, that is nice!
Post a Comment