Friday, March 5, 2010

Valentines Day

I know Valentines Day was a month ago but I wanted to share what JP and I did for Valentines. First let me just say that I have always loved Valentines Day because it is so close to my birthday. In elementary school I would take in valentines cupcakes for my birthday. I love the colors red and pink! The whole cupid thing is kind of cute and creepy! This year I told JP to not get me anything, and I was serious. I would rather get onesies or something for the baby then anything else. JP thinks that is boring. Anyways, to celebrate Valentines Day we went to the Monster Truck Jam the Saturday before. And yes, I am a red neck! It was a lot of fun! We did not take our camera though so we only have pictures on our cells phones. The last truck to go was Grave Digger and he tipped over. Of course we had to stay and watch them flip it right side up! We try to go every year but sometimes we miss it. I told JP that next year we will have to find a babysitter because I am not taking an almost one year old to the Monster Jam show. He didn't understand why I wouldn't! See, you know you married a red neck when he wants to take his baby to the Monster Jam show! I LOVE MY RED NECK HUSBAND!!!!

2 comments:

mrsjwd9 said...

Those Dillier boys are soooo romantic! I will watch my granddaughter while you go to the monster trucks or anytime.

Buffy said...

I couldn't believe it when I sent my 2 year old to the show, but he still, at age 7, talks about it! Can't wait to see you guys wearing moving into the parent role!!