Sunday, April 4, 2010

Prego pictures!


35 weeks



33 weeks


32 weeks
Here you go. The prego pictures you have been waiting for! Unfortunately I have not documented this pregnancy with lots of pictures so this is all I have taken since we got home from Hawaii the end of January. Pathetic I know and I also know I will regret not having the pictures but what do you do!? Don't worry though, I will take lots of pictures of my little girl once she is here! Do you enjoy Baileys head in many of them? He gets all excited when I stand by the front door and then he insists I pet him.



2 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

I love your baby bump. Your tummy looks like it may or may not explode. I am sure you feel the same! I remember the feeling!

mrsjwd9 said...

Cute! I LOVE the Bailey & baby one!