Friday, October 29, 2010

First snow

Hand full of snow.

Eating hand full of snow. Not sure what to think!

Technically it is Abilynn's second snow. It snowed when she was only eight days old. This was the first snow she could play in. Being the responsible mom I am, I packed her up in her snowsuit and took her outside. I then plopped her down in the snow. What did she do? She grabbed two hands full of snow and started eating it. She didn't care that it was cold. If fact the only time she got upset was when she fell over and the sun was in her eyes. I was telling JP the other day that I was not ready for snow because that means Baby Girl and I will be stuck inside. He told me that I should just pack her up in her snowsuit and take her outside to play in the snow. Maybe I will, if she keeps tolerating the snow well!

No comments: