Abilynn and her tiger.
Friday, October 29, 2010
The ZOO
Abilynn and I went to the ZOO about a month ago. We went with Aunt Jamie and Cousin Tymon. We met up with Aunt Shauntel and Cousin Annabelle while there. Abi had a lot of fun. We watched the elephant show. While watching the elephant show some man pushed his way in front of the stroller and was practically sitting on top of Abilynn. He also had his kid on his shoulders. I am too chicken to say something but really should have! He didn't stay for too long otherwise I probably would have said something. We walked around the rest of the ZOO and then rode the merry-go-round. Abilynn LOVED the merry-go-round. She would have gone on it twice, but was asleep. I am excited to go next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment