Friday, October 29, 2010

Own room

Abilynn has been sleeping in her own room for over a month now!!! It was difficult for me. I didn't realized how scared I was for her not to be near me all night. Of course it didn't faze her at all. In fact she sleeps better in her own room!. Now she can roll and roll and not hit her head on the side of the bed. We still have to figure out the tempeture. Basements are hard to regulate the tempeture. Her room is not completely decorated yet, but is very close! I will post pictures when it is finished.

She now sleeps from 10pm- 5am, without waking up. YEAH!!! A couple of nights she has woken up at three and I let her cry for awhile. JP thinks this is mean but I know Abi can sleep through the night and one night of crying equals the next night sleeping through the night again. One night I was letting Abilynn cry and I hear JP on the monitor say "Can you teach Abi a lesson another night?" I turned off the monitor and problem solved. (The monitor we got works like walkie talkies.) After I feed her at five, Abilynn falls back alseep until around nine. Slowly I am getting my sleep back and I'LL TAKE IT!!!

1 comment:

amberjill said...

that's awesome! I think Walter says something along those lines every night. Men and their sleep. They don't have a clue....:)