Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bring It On!

BRING IT ON, I am ready! I am prepared, I think!? Our house isn't small enough now, so let's make it smaller!


Bring on,


*The heartburn

*The nauseousness

*The eating everything in sight

*The weigh gain

*The eating everything and gaining weight and no one can say anything (unless you are my doctor, and you can tell me I have gained moderatly normal weight. I even asked what that meant and he didn't really explain.)

*The no energy

*The sleepless nights

*The waking in the middle of the night to use the bathroom

*The waddle

*The stretch marks

*The TUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The mac and cheese

*The forgetfulness

*The indigestion (What did I eat!?!)

*The fabulous hair and nails

*The sort of cute clothes

*The knowing where a bathroom is at every store I shop at

*The crying at really cute commercials or songs

*The visiting the bathroom every hour (it becomes twice an hour sometimes)

Throw anything you want at me, because I can take it! (Just don't let me get too tired or hungry because that is not a good thing! I am being serious here!!) I am excited and terrified all at the same time but I am also one of the luckiest girls in the world because I GET TO BE A MOMMY AGAIN!!!!! That's right, Abilynn is going to be an older sister (please pray younger sibling will be tough because Abilynn is adventurous and who knows what could happen.) JP is going to be a daddy again! Our little family of five (have to include Bailey dog and Molly dog) is about to become 6! BRING IT ON, because I am so happy and excited nothing can upset me now!
Due: April 3, 2012

7 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

Congrats Stephani! That's so exciting!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

We're due three days apart this time! We really should hang out...our kids could be such good friends because they're both so adorable...and all four of them will be super close in age :). Congratulations Steph! I'm so excited for you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! MORE COUSINS!!!!!! Congrats JP and Stephani! I think adjusting to 2 kids was WAY easier than adjusting to becoming a mom for the first time. Pregnancy was harder only because you have kid #1 to chase around, but NOTHING compares to having Kid #1 talk to the new baby through your belly button. Pure awesome :)

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Yay! Congratulations! I hope Abi takes good naps so you can nap. :)

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! So exciting Steph!

toni said...

Congrats! This makes them 23 months apart? almost. Exactly like my first 2! So happy for you. I would like to know if it just happened, or you worked for it again!?

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Seriously SOOO excited for you!! I think I told Ty like 10 times the other day how happy I was haha:) Your little one is so lucky to come into your cute family! CONGRATS!! Love you