Friday, October 7, 2011

Monopoly

It is Monopoly time again at a certain fast food restaurant. My husband is OBSESSED with playing Monopoly. He knows exactly what to order to get the most playing pieces. Every night he gets online and enters his pieces. I will admit that I do like the ice cream cones and cheese burgers at you know where, so it isn"t hard to get me to go there for dinner. Today as I was on my way home from running errands, I found myself driving through that fast food restaurant. I ordered perfect to get the most playing pieces. I got home enjoyed my food and then pulled my pieces off. Out of six pieces, I won nothing. No free food today. The bag may say 1 in 4 wins but that is not true from my experience. It is a good thing that Monopoly only goes for one month because the food may be good but after so much of it, it is not so bueno!
Good luck to all you fellow Monopoly players!

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

I went to McDonald's the other day and totally thought of you! Although, I could not figure for the life of me how the heck you could get six pieces in one order?! You'll have to tell me your secrets. I only got one...but at least it was for a free medium fry! Too bad I think I threw it out with the garbage wrappings on the tray...oh well :)