Sunday, November 27, 2011

And we are having.....

JP and I both were thinking girl. Abilynn kept saying sister. The heartbeat of baby was more girl according to my doctor. The ultrasound said..... BOY!! I could not be more excited! And JP is ecstatic!!!!!!! The ultrasound tech gave him his own picture for his wallet.
Abilynn is still saying sister but I think we may have confused her by telling her she is going to be a sister. It is most definitely a boy. JP has already told me we are going to have to get this little guy a suit and tie. He is going to be a very well dressed little boy, according to JP. (So a random comment here but as I write this Abilynn is eating some pears. I look over and she has two fingers up her nose and is smiling at me very proud of herself. Good news, no pears up the nose, just fingers. I don't think a boy will be much different then cute little Abilynn!)

5 comments:

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

Yay! Congrats on the future suit and tie wearer! I like the pears comment, too.

littlered said...

BAHAHAHAHA ABI!!! I love that silly girl SO much! :) :) :) So happy for the little tyke to get here so she can teach him in her ways ;) Love you Stephi!

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Yay! I'm so excited we're now both having boys! How fun is that?! He'll be just as cute as Abilynn is :). But I think you'll be in trouble if he's as active of a little person as your cute little girl is. We need to get together so our little ones can play! I bet they'd be great friends!

Rommel and Christy said...

Congratulations Steph!! Great news!

Cam said...

Yay! I have always thought of myself as a "girl" mom, and didn't know how I'd really feel about having a boy, but I LOVE it! Congrats. And yes, Dr. Froerer is my o.b and he is awesome.