Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Happy 29th Birthday JP!
JP turned 29 today. For his birthday he got a new set of golf clubs. Being the loving wife I am I wondered Golf Galaxy for about an hour last night so he could pick out his gift. I was not able to surprise him but he was still very excited! I know absolutely nothing about golf and I didn't want to get a gift certificate. I also got him a bouquet of balloons. Molly is freaked out by the balloons and barks at them. I love balloons! All in all he had a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell JP HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me and Max, I felt so bad that we had to miss his birthday dinner.
Happy Birthday JP! I didn't even realize and I talked to you several times yesterday and today.
Post a Comment