Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wicked and other stuff

JP and I went and saw Wicked Friday night and it was SO GOOD! I really enjoyed the music and the scenery was really neat. My dad had made me a copy of the soundtrack so I had been listening to it the everyday for a week before. JP would get in my car and change it but when it was just me I would listen to it. This musical really lived up to all the hype. I get worried when things are so hyped up because I have been disappointed. Call my a theater snob but it is true. The last play this season at the Capitol is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. JP is more excited for this one then he was for Wicked! Hope he is not disappointed.

Saturday night we went down to the Gateway and had dinner with Scott and Sarah. Jennifer and Lily came too. We ate at Applebees and then wandered around. Lily had so much energy! JP would run around with her while we were looking around in the stores. I am sure she slept good that night because she really was none stop for almost an hour! We went over to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for dessert. Their Apple Pie caramel apples are the best! No trip to the Gateway is complete without an apple.

On Sunday we went up to my parents house and after dinner we headed over to the park to play fat bat baseball. I LOVE when it gets warm and we can play outside again. We played fat bat for a long time, then we played kick ball and the ball died. I think it has a small hole that we made bigger. After kick ball we played keep away with a football for awhile. We finally went home after the sun went down and the mosquitoes came out. That is the down side to it getting warmer, the mosquitoes!

No comments: