Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Monday Night Bowling

Max was sick again this week so Jamie was not able to make it to bowling. We called our friend Corey and he came. I did well again this week. I got 140, 110, and 111. Alex was able to get more toys from the machines so he was happy! After bowling we were talking to Joe and Jen for awhile. When we got in the car JP was laughing and I asked him what about. Apparently some guy was checking me out while I talking and I had no clue. I then asked JP if he felt threatened when guys checked me out (not that it happens often but I was curious!). He told me he doesn't feel threatened if the guy isn't that good looking. If they are good looking though he was caught between being upset or happy that I was his wife, because then the other guy would be jealous of JP. Of fun at the Ghetto Town and Country!

By the way: If you happen to want to go bowling I would HIGHLY suggest a tetanus shot, for any bowling alley you go to. Bowling alleys are gross and they ALWAYS smell like stinky feet! At least I have my own shoes now!

No comments: