I am pretty sure my stomach cannot stretch anymore! I think my little girl knows this too. She tries and tries to get it to stretch more. One day she planted her feet on one side and her bum on the other and pushed for about 20 minutes. JP said she was just stretching, but I beg to differ. She is mad that the room is running out for her. She was trying to make more room. I try to explain to her that if she dropped down she would have more room but my efforts have not worked. JP has talked to her too, but with no results. Well I should not say no results because obviously something is stretching because my stretch marks are growing up my stomach. My belly button has not pocked out yet, but it is on its way! And because my little girl is so high I get heart burn from ANYTHING I eat. Yup, ANYTHING I eat. It does not matter what it is, anywhere from 5-20 minutes latter I am chowing down the TUMS (which at this point in my pregnancy ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING THINGS EVER, but they do work so I make a face and chew and swallow.)
At my doctors appointment on Thursday my doctor checked me again. No progress, still nothing. It is ok, I just want her to drop so I can enjoy my food again! If fact baby girl is so high my doctor did an ultrasound to make sure she was head down. She is, and I could have told him that because she loves to kick her feet around under my ribs! I go back on Thursday and hopefully this time something has changed! I am going to do A LOT of walking to help things along. Baby girl seems content where she is. I, on the other hand, am not so content but I want her to come out when she is ready. Sleep has gone by the wayside, so has being comfortable, and well I am down to very few maternity outfits as I have grown sick of them. Welcome to motherhood!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhhhh girl I feel for you! In the last few weeks, I remember feeling like Belle and I were in a constant wrestling match - and she usually won!
Before you know it, she'll be here! And then when you're not sleeping, at least you can be staring at your sweet baby while she keeps you up all night. I seriously didn't even mind in the first weeks - they're so magical. Enjoy every minute!
Yay!
I love you Steph, you make me laugh everytime! Love it! I'm sorry you are so dependant on tums. I hate those things too, but love them to help me. Hope your doing well and still need to get together sometime! Love ya.
Post a Comment