Wednesday, July 21, 2010
AM or PM
My sisters and I saw Twilight and New Moon at the midnight showings. SO when Eclipse came out it was a no brainer that we were going to do the midnight or close to showing on opening day. Even with a new baby I was going! JP was nice enough to let me go and was willing to wake up to feed Abilynn while I was gone. My sister Whitney bought the tickets online and we decided on a theater that had assigned seats, to save us from having to get to the theater way early. I was meeting my sisters at the theater. I get there and they were right behind me. We walk in and print our tickets. Whitney decides she is going to go to the bathroom and the rest of us are going to sit down. I hand the kid my ticket and he looks at it and looks at me. "Um, these tickets are for 12:30 pm not 12:30 am." What!? Cute Whitney was confused and bought tickets for the afternoon showing. The ticket guy told us we were not the only ones to make this mistake though. We all headed home to sleep and headed back to the theater twelve hours later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey!... hahahaha i try i try. im getting better with time :) just give me alittle more to perfect it
Post a Comment