Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday UTAH

I hope everyone had a wonderful 24th of July! I enjoyed being a single mom all day as JP was working from 9 am to 10 pm. Don't bring it up to him as he was not very happy about it! We usually go to the parade but because of JP having to work I didn't go. Instead I went to breakfast with my sisters. After breakfast we just hung out at my parent's house. At four there was a parade at Cottonwood Heights for Buttlerville Days. Whitney, Courtney, Abilynn and I decided to check it out. It was a pretty good parade. They threw out a lot of candy! Courtney headed over to the park after the parade and Whitney, baby girl and I went back to my parents. Later that night we went back to the park to watch the fireworks. Abilynn was awake for the fireworks show and seemed to enjoy them. I love watching the fireworks at the park because you are so close to where they light them off. You can watch them light the fireworks and you can see the fire that appears as they shoot. Next year I will go over earlier to check out the festivities that go on before! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera in all the running around so I don't have any pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Our 24th was GREAT!