I wonder when belching and farting goes from "good job" to "that's disgusting"?
I wonder when people stop getting excited that you pooped?
I wonder when you stop fighting sleep and long for it? What I would give for someone to tell me to go to sleep and wake up to the house being clean!!
I wonder if my milk is really as good as Abilynn makes it sound?
I wonder when babies figure out that night time is sleep time and morning does not start until eight or later? (OK, so this is more of a hope then a wonder!!)
I wonder if I will ever get a full nights sleep again?
I wondered if I would be a good mother, more like I worried!
I wondered if JP would do OK with sleepless nights and having to work all day. Well, didn't have to worry about this one because he has NO idea when Abi wakes up! No, Abi did not sleep from one until seven, she woke up at four.
I wondered if I would be OK leaving my child to go back to work?
I wonder when we stop taking everything in and start running faster then we can go?
I wonder what my little girl thinks when she stares off into space?
I wonder if my hips will go back to "normal"?
I wonder why birds suddenly appear every time you are near!!!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment