I love to get my calender out and look back at the past year and what we did. Abilynn did A LOT of growing and discovering last year. She also experienced her first broken arm and ear ache, one of which slowed her down and the other didn't even faze her!
We traveled to Yellowstone, Cedar City, Lake Powell, St George, Midway, Las Vegas, Bear Lake and Mesquite. Around town we went to Kennecot, This Is the Place, The Zoo, The Aquarium (many many times), Wheeler Farm, Gateway, and lots of other places I can't think of right now.
We experienced 3 funerals, My 2 Grandfathers, and JP's Aunt. If I don't go to a funeral in 2012 it is totally OK!
JP and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Abilynn celebrated her 1st birthday! She also learned to walk, run and talk, and we can't get her to stop either now unless she is sleeping!!
We learned in August we were pregnant with number two and due in April. In September October, November, and December Stephani grew and grew (and am still growing at a faster rate then I would like too!) In November we learned we were having a boy. JP has been VERY excited ever since!!!
Although I love spending time with my little girl, I also tried to have some me time. Me time ended up being between the hours of 10:30 and 11 at night, when I read a book or watch my tv shows. I did get out to some movies with my sisters and hope to have many girl outings this year! (One is already planned, in March we are going to the Kelly Clarkson concert! I will be 38 weeks pregnant and my sister keeps telling me I cannot go into labor at the concert!)
I am excited for 2012. I am also freaking out a little because 2012 is going to bring about a lot of changes, all of the planned changes are good though but overwhelming at times!
Here is to 2012 and to a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment