Last night John and Jamie were able to come out. The quarantine has been removed from their house! YEAH! JP was at a Ducks Unlimited fundraiser and we couldn't find a sub, so we used his handicap. We played well! I got 112, 142, and 100. No eighty something this week! I was excited to break that streak but was worried because I had the worlds WORST headache!
We won one game, lost two and lost the over all pins. We had lots of fun though and that is what counts, right!? Our team was in third place though so we can't be that bad! Go Monday Night Bowlers!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I haven't been bowling forever. I even took a class in college and I still suck pretty bad. I am glad you, Jp, Joseph and Jamie get to do that together. It sounds like good times.
Post a Comment