Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday Night Bowling
This week was a lot of fun. I did get a little ornery the last game but it happens! My scores were 130, 163 and 87. I got a turkey the second game, go me! John, Jamie and JP also did well. We won one game and lost the other but we had fun. Jen mom got a new ball with the name Connie inscribed on it so we called her Connie all night. I do have to say though the place we bowl really should be called Ghetto Town and Country. I know this offends some but you really should see the place before disagreeing! Happy Bowling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K, John and JP did well. Jamie sucked it up something awful. I got lots of spares, but just as many gutter balls. I mean, I'm not a good bowler, but to score in the 80's EVERY GAME??? I mean, COME ON!!!
What I don't get is I actually used to be a decent bowler, back before I had kids. whether it's out of practice, or I'm just physically different enough to affect my bowling game, who knows!
Post a Comment