Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday Night Bowling

We had a lot of fun last night at bowling. Alex, I think, had the most fun as he was able to get people to buy him prizes out of the little machines. I think he ended up with about seven. I had a GREAT night. My scores were 155, 124 and 154. This was very unusual and is going to throw off my handicap for next week but oh well. Jamie was able to make it and she did really good too. I don't remember her scores but they were good as were Johns. JP is finally figuring out how to use his new bowling ball. He got a 193 last night. His highest score ever is 198! We won two games and lost one. We also won the overall pins. The first game we won by one point! I am starting to take bowling seriously and really trying to figure out how to play. I still don't care if we win or loose and it is more just an individual competition for me. Well Happy Bowling everyone!

No comments: