Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary

JP and I celebrated 5 years of marriage today. I celebrated by sleeping in (unintentionally) and waking up 15 minutes before I had to be to work. I kissed JP good by said I love you and ran out the door. As I was running JP yelled Happy Anniversary! After work we went and did our taxes. What a fun way to spend your anniversary!? After we headed to the Gateway and had dinner at Z-Tejas. It was very good! I would highly recommend it to anyone. Get the nachos as a starter, YUMMY! I would post pictures but I am still trying to figure out how to get them off the disk they are on. Being technology inclined sucks! I LOVE JP so much and am so glad he chose me to be his wife!

2 comments:

Laur said...

happy anniversary guys...i have always wanted to try z tejas. Wanna go sometime?
So that picture of you on your title page is GORGEOUS of you. What a great photo. Loves!

Scott and Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I love your new pictures!!