Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Triple A to the rescue!!

I know I have said it before but I am glad we signed up for Triple A! Yesterday JP was on his way to Ogden to fix a station. His van started running weird so he pulled over and the van died. JP was in Ogden but not at the station. He called the station manager and he came and picked JP up because he really wanted his station fixed. After JP was done working, the manager took him back to his car. JP tried to find what was wrong but no luck. In the mean time I had called JP and he told me his van broke down. I reminded him we have Triple A and he could get his van towed somewhere. He ended up getting his van towed home. (Good thing we upgraded to get more tow miles!!) He didn't get home until 6:45 last night. Then he was in a bad mood because of his van. I had enrichment so I left and ended up talking forever and got home around 10:15. As I got home from work today the van is still sitting in the driveway. Good thing JP hasn't gotten rid of his Rover, otherwise he would not have had a car. Or I wouldn't have had a car because he would have taken mine! Triple A is a lifesaver! If they could only give out happy pills to help ornery husbands!

3 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Yea to AAA!!!! I am glad you switched and upgraded too ; )
Lets play soon!

amberjill said...

Last night was fun! I hope you got some good info out of Amy! AAA has saved my life a few times as well. Also, I love the new picture! I think next time you should include your turtles! I think they'd like that!

Daphne A. Quist said...

Oh Bless you, you guys! Seriously breaking down in a car is my number one FEAR!!! I'll have to consider getting AAA, but what if I need it! I'll have to face my #1fear!!! ;)