Wednesday, October 21, 2009
What did you order?
The other day I got online and looked at some maternity clothes. Well, one of the stores I like was having a sale and they had some cute maternity clothes, so I indulge and got two shirts and a pair of pants. Would you know the UPS guy delivers them at 5:30 on a day JP g0t home at 5! JP also happens to be out front when the package is dropped off. I am getting the package off the front porch when I hear "What did you order?" There JP is standing smiling at me. I smile back and tell him that the baby ordered something because they don't want me attempting to get into some of my non maternity clothes anymore! Later JP comes inside to see what I ordered and accuses me of hiding the package. If by hiding you mean setting on the middle of the bed then yes I am guilty of hiding it! Little does he know that packages will be sporadically appearing over the next seven months. Bring on the maternity clothes!? (I think!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oldnavy.com has super cute maternity doo dads (and good sales pretty often), although Target does a really good job too.
Bring the maternity clothes on - it's so much more comfortable, seriously!
P.S. I left all of my maternity clothes in the closet in our room downstairs at your parents'. While I was much larger than you will ever get, you are more than welcome to wear any of mine. :)
Motherhood sells this weird elastic belt thingie called a Tummy Sleeve. Get it. Run, do not walk, to the mall and GET IT! It was hands down the best maternity item I owned. It held up me pre-pregnancy pants before maternity pants fit right and then when I got gargantuan, it held up my maternity pants when they didn't fit right anymore. Also, it helped support the belly a little during the last month or so when I was uncomfortable. Also, post baby it held everything in/up while my uterus was shrinking as well as provided a bit of tummy camoflauge while breastfeeding. I had two, one in black and one in white and they were AWESOME!
Your welcome to the two bins I have sitting here :)! Love you!
We found your blog. Congrats on the baby! That is exciting! If you would like an invite to read our blog send me your email address and I will send you an invite. blythestarkie45@gmail.com P.S. I am pretty sure Steven misses all of you Cheney's... I hear a lot of stories! ha ha!
Post a Comment