This was JP's second father's day. I think last year will always be his favorite, being that it was his first and all. Last year Abilynn was a cute skinny little baby that could only kick her legs and move her arms. This year she is running and talking and telling you all about her adventures, and she has MANY!
Abilynn LOVES her daddy very much. When he gets home from work, Abi will smile and race to give daddy a hug. If Abilynn is in her highchair eating, she will turn her head around and strain her neck to try and see daddy. I love that Abilynn loves her daddy so much. JP is very pacient with Abi and they do many projects together. Abi helped him put the wagon together. She likes to play with his tools and hammer on EVERYTHING. I finally got her a toy hammer to save our floors, fingers and the puppies from getting hurt! Abilynn likes to cuddle with daddy and watch Stargate. Abilynn also likes daddy because he will give her candy and other treats that mommy won't!
I wanted to get JP a hiking backpack to put Baby Girl in for father's day. I had searched ksl and found many that I liked. I also researched how much new ones would be and what people liked about each one. I was about to buy one, when one of the girls I work with told me she was going to list hers to sale. Score! I got a great price and it can carry up to 50 lbs. It has a little bag that is behind the baby and one that is under baby. It stands up on it's own and the color isn't bad either. We tried it out for the first time at the Arts Festival. Abilynn loved it and she loved being eye level with everyone else, which of course meant many smiles and silly faces for everyone. She was also able to dance to the music in it. It is very comfortable to wear, but after two hours it does get heavy. When we ate dinner, we left her in it to eat and it was really nice. Hopefully we will put a lot of miles on this backpack!
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment