Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Today is the day that guys wake up early to play turkey bowl. Today is also the day people wake up early to run a 5K (crazy people!). Today you will eat so much you feel sick but you keep eating and who can pass up desert!? You will sit if front of the TV and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Some of you will be flipping through the paper to find the deals for black Friday. But most important, today you will spend time with friends and family and reflect on what you are thankful for. Although the economy is going to pot there are still many things to be thankful for. Here are my top five (I would list everything I am thankful for but that would make a very long post!)
*JP
*Family
*My puppies
*My job
*My house

2 comments:

mrsjwd9 said...

Aunt Goobles, we MISSED YOU SO MUCH this weekend! What is Thanksgiving weekend with out Mrs. McGoobles?
We are thankful you are in our lives too. Thank you for writing this too because we did a Thankful Turkey and you filled in your feather! (you'll see later, I'll try to blog it tomorrow). Love ya!

mrsjwd9 said...

GOBBLES...[sigh]not Goobles, I just realized I cannot spell. Double consonant - not vowels. It was a double anyhew.
FYI, non Dillier family members - Alex randomly renamed Stephani Gobbles. We have no idea how or why. We just enjoy it.