One of the BEST toys we have given Molly is a tennis ball. Actually we didn't give it to her she found it who knows where! It is way better then the Crockett ball we gave her because it is quite and doesn't leave marks on the floor. The only problem with the tennis ball is it is small enough to fit under ever and anything. It rolls under the couch, the bed (easy for molly to get out!), my night stand, chester drawers. When it rolls under the couch Molly will try her hardest to get it out and if she does not succeed she barks and then she will come find JP or I to help her. Bailey also tries to help and that is when it gets really funny because Bailey does not fit under the coach! The following picture is what happened when it rolled under the linen drawers.
It makes you think differently about hair balls. I try to vacuum often but alas hair hides in every nook and cranny and sometimes it is not found very often. This is only a couple of days worth of hair though believe it or not. I know it is gross but I love my dogs so much it is worth it. (Most of the time!)
Random thought of the day: Can fudge be sassy? I am being serious here. I don't think fudge can be sassy because it cannot act like anything. Sure fudge it can be heavenly and scrumptious and make your mouth water but I REALLY don't think it can be sassy!!!
1 comment:
We need to invent a ball shaped vacuum! We would make a fortune.
Btw, in response to your comment on my blog, I would never hold you responsible for what your husband says, like his father, he is just plain out of control!
Post a Comment