Friday, November 28, 2008
Where is the back to my phone?
Molly the mc narfer was at it again. She has this habit of putting things in her mouth that she shouldn't. Whitney came over today and she dropped her phone on the floor. When she picked it up the back was gone. We looked around and I could not find it anywhere. Then I think and Molly was acting weird. So I look at Molly and say "Molly" in that you know you shouldn't have that voice. She lays down on the floor with her tail a wagging and looks at me in that innocent way. I then reach down and fish the back of Whitney's phone out of Molly's mouth. After some bending and tweaking the back fit back on and the phone was put back together. Molly left a nice canine imprint so Whitney will always remember her!? I keep thinking Molly will out grow this but she just likes to explore by putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. Oh well, at least she does not have a very innocent look and doesn't tare the thing apart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment