Friday, March 20, 2009
I LOVE SPRING!
The past two days I have warn skirts! YEAH warm weather. I am so excited for Spring. My rose bushes are starting to bud, as are my Lilac bushes. This will be the first year they bloom because I just got them last year. How can you not be happy on a day like today! Spring brings new birth and packages in the mail. Let me explain that last sentence. JP has been fixing up his 280 Z the past month. He has pretty much re-built the whole thing so every couple of days a new package arrives for him. He finds parts on line and orders them. When I started giving him crap about it (I was joking, more jealous the packages were not for me!) he told me I should be happy because this means the car will be fixed and can actually be driven. I will take a picture of the car once it is put back together. Right now there are parts all over in my kitchen and the garage. One day he will have his own man garage where he can make as big of a mess as he wants! For now he just makes the big messes in my kitchen and kitchen sink! Oh well, at least he is happy! HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for living with and loving my brother....you and Jamie deserve some kind of trophies or something, and seriously I know it.
And yes happy spring.. all I can think is it is all the work of fairies. (watching Tinker Bell to often brain washed to neverland)
Post a Comment