Tuesday, March 3, 2009
St. George
JP and I drove south this weekend. We went to St. George with JP's dad and step-mom. We left Friday around seven and arrived around eleven. (I think, as I was asleep!) Saturday we slept in. After breakfast the boys headed out to play golf. The girls hung out at the condo for awhile and then wandered the mall. That night we had Pat's BBQ for dinner. (Jen brought this from home.) Sunday we slept in again. After breakfast the boys took off to play golf and the girls stayed at the condo. We bathed all the dogs, I read half of my book and watched some tv. The boys got home around seven. We drove through In and Out and then we were on the road. We got home around ten thirty. So if you did the math, we arrived home in 3 1/2 hours. JP was driving like a Nascar driver! It was scary at moments! It was lots of fun to get away for a little bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ted and I have not done something like that forever. Those short trips are always so memorable. However, Nascar Driver JP needs to slow down.....that's crazy. I am glad you are home in one piece.
Sitting in the back with him driving always makes me kinda queezy.... rollercoaster ride for sure. Still driving California mission style.
Thanks for hangin out with us Steph, we had loads of fun, right?
Post a Comment