Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday Night Bowling
It was our last week of bowling this week. I am sad it is over. Since it was the last week we just played for fun. The first game was a regular game, the second game you automatically got a strike in the third, sixth and ninth frame. Then the last game was nine pin strike, so if you hit nine pins it counted as a strike. I did pretty good. I got 117, 141 and 132. They also gave out awards for the highest scores. I made out with 50 dollars! I got third place in womans handicap game (265), third place in womans scratch series (433) and third place in womans scratch game (161). Then I got first place in womans handicap series (760)! JP also won strike it rich, which was thirty dollars. So all in all we did really good! We are going to play league again next January and we are looking for more people. So if you are interested keep us in mind. We are thinking starting the first week in January. Happy Bowling everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I went bowling last night and got 117, 123 and 150!! Haha I don't think I've ever even gotten in the 100's :) I think it was because I needed to beat this kid though...
Post a Comment