I am down to 4 weeks before Baby Boy will make his introduction. JP informed me last night he knows when Baby Boy is coming. I kindly told him to not tell me if he was coming after his due date. No pregnant woman wants to hear that! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then go every week until my due date. At my appointment 2 weeks ago, my doctor asked me if I wanted to schedule a date for a cesarean just so I have an end in sight. I did not like this idea, but after speaking to my husband and mom decided I will set my end date for exactly 1 week after my due date, giving me every possibility for my body to go into labor.
Because my first baby, cute stubborn Abilynn!, wanted to preview the world before she entered it and was an emergency cesarean, I can't be induced this time. Pitocin would put too much stress on my body and increase chances of my scare ripping. (just typing that makes me cringe!!) So it is up to my body to know what to do and go into labor on it's own. I am carrying this baby high just like I did with Abilynn. The doctor isn't too sure that baby will drop. Now maybe it is just me and my crazy hormones (or my awesome will power!!) but I think Baby Boy has dropped the last week. I ask people and half say yes and half say no. I think they say yes just to make me feel better, but I am sticking too Baby Boy has dropped, if not all the way but at least a little! Tomorrow I will know more! Cross your fingers for me.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with the home stretch! I'll send good vibes your way and hope that baby Dillier will decide to make an entry on his own (and before the due date!)
In any case, I think Dr. Froerer is awesome, and hope your experience with him as an ob is awesome too!
Good luck Steph!
Hopefully you will get good news tomorrow! I have three weeks left from Friday...but I took the option of being induced on the 30th. I think my doctor might have thought I was a little bit TOO enthusiastic at the prospect of going a week early, but oh well :). I was just happy cause I'm dilated to a 2, and I NEVER got to anything but a zero with Emmy...so at least I've had some progression :). I'm crossing my fingers for you friend!
I never dropped with any of mine until 10cm...sorry:(
Post a Comment