
JP and I took Abilynn to her first Monster Truck over the weekend. We took some earmuff things for Abilynn to wear and let's just say she didn't wear them for almost half of the show because she didn't like them. She feel asleep on the car ride there and so the first little bit she was ornery and crying and just wanted to leave. We remedied the tears with a $12 snow cone and all was better. Yup, I payed twelve dollars for a snow cone. It did come in a Grave Digger collector cup, but I am sure I could find the cup for about $5 and then the ice and flavoring are only about a dollar at the most. So I payed about double what it should have been. By the end of the show Abilynn was clapping and cheering, so I would pay the $12 again if it worked!JP took A TON of pictures! One of the BEST things about digital cameras is I don't have to pay to get double prints of all those pictures!!! YEAH!!! Before digital cameras, you had to print all the pictures. I have a box with lots of pictures from past Monster Trucks. It is pictures of the actual trucks too and not any pictures of the people who were there. Oh well, I LOVE my redneck husband!!
No comments:
Post a Comment