Q: How much snot can your nose produce in one day?
A: A LOT. JP, Abilynn and I all had a cold a couple of weeks ago and I did not know that your nose could produce so much snot in one day. Abilynn learned to blow her nose just by watching and listening to JP and I blow ours all day long.
Q: What happens when you are 8 1/2 months pregnant and you sneeze, cough, laugh too hard, or blow your nose?
A: Unless you sit down or cross your legs, you pee your pants a little. When you tell your family this, they will not have any sympathy, in fact they will laugh at you and tell you that is gross.
Q: What happens when you start crying at your ob-gyn appointment?
A: Your doctor will look a little uncomfortable and then hand you a whole box of tissues. (True story! You would think he would be use to crying women but I guess not many cry.)
Q: How long can a 22 month old swim before getting tired?
A: 3 hours. And even after that 3 hours she was not tired, mom was so swim time was over. Murray has a really nice indoor pool with a great kids area that is not too deep. Abilynn and I went last week with Tymon and Jamie. We would have stayed longer then 3 hours but I was tired and it was nap time!
Q: When a 22 month old is half asleep, half awake what do you get?
A: You get a request for chocolate milk, blanket, cheese, she will tell you she is poo poo (but she isn't), she will start making animal sounds, she will demand to watch tv, she will start talking to the dogs. If you attempt to lay down with her, you will either get head butted or kicked. She will smother you with her blanket because everyone likes their face covered with a fuzzy blanket, right!? If you attempt to get anyone of her requests, she will be asleep before you get it!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment