JP joined the hundreds of other crazy people and went to Walmart on black Friday. He went with my brother Joseph. JP was worried as it would be very early and Joseph is like me, he is ornery without sleep! (Sorry Joseph but you know it is true) And Joseph had NO sleep as he went into Vanity to help his wife at midnight. The good thing is Joseph lives for the hunt. He went through the adds and picked out what he wanted. He then made a game plan and while he was planning JP came over and started looking through the adds. We (I should say I but it would be family thing) have been looking at video cameras. Joseph found a nice one at Walmart for a good price and JP was in. Now JP has no idea that there is a five, six or seven in the morning. Sometimes he does know there is a eight! So I was very sceptical if he would actually wake up at THREE in the morning to go shopping. But he did. The good thing is they were in and out in now time. The bad thing is he came home with a video camera, a Garmin and a Wii. In a matter of minutes he managed to spend more then I do on clothes in a year! If he goes next year I am sending him with more supervision. Joseph called me later that day and said "Don't get mad at me." See the thing is I was thinking about getting a Wii for Christmas. The problem is I opened my mouth and told Joseph. So as they are at Walmart JP finds a Wii and says "My wife would be so mad if I came home with a Wii." To which Joseph replied "Actually she was thinking about getting you one for Christmas." Oh well now JP has bought himself the gift and I am off the hook. Right!? I know that is not how it works. I did hide the Wii though while JP was out of town because it is a Christmas gift after all. JP of course was not the most excited about this but I am sure he is going to look for it soon!
(While I finished writing this JP came up and asked me if I was really thinking about getting him the Wii because if I was he would like to get payed for it, otherwise it has to be returned. See he spent too much money and now doesn't have any. Here is one of the problems with doing finances separate.)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny about JP asking for the money back! You should teach him a lesson about spending money he does not have...he should not eat for 2 weeks now!
Post a Comment