Friday, January 23, 2009

Airport Taxi Service

So my whole family went out of town today, except JP and me. You know what happens when you are the only one not leaving? You take everyone else to the airport. Actually I don't mind, I love the airport! It is a fascinating place to people watch. I woke up at seven twenty and took Joseph and Jamie to the airport. They are headed off on a cruise to Mexico with her family. I then headed up to my parents house and proceeded to take them to the airport. They are all off to Hawaii, them and enough luggage to last them a month! It was pretty comical because everyone was holding a carry on on their laps while we drove to the airport. I finally made it back home around ten. Next Saturday I get to do the whole thing again, only a LOT earlier. My brother and sisters are flying home on the red eye from Hawaii and that afternoon Joseph and Jamie will come home. The one good thing about this is I am getting a lot of payback points that I can cash in later. Actually the best thing is while I was leaving the airport the first time a airplane was landing right in front of me as I was getting on to I-215. That is cool!

1 comment:

toni said...

at least you like it. I HATE going to the airport. I get out of that now that we're in provo!